What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical or necessary cookies
• cookie_notice_accepted: own cookie. It is used to check if the cookie notice has been accepted. Duration: 1 month.
• PHPSESSID: Own cookie. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web. Duration: at the end of the session.
• IDE: Third-party cookie. Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's advertisements for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements for the user. Duration: 13 months.
• VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Third-party cookie. Cookie that tracks the videos visited that are embedded in the web. Duration: 6 months.
• YSC: Third-party cookie. Cookie that measures the video reproductions made by the user and records the "Like" or "Share video" events. Duration: at the end of the session.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale*es_ES
- Trade from here: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy/cookies
- IOS: Settings - Select Safari - Block Cookies.
- Android: Start the browser application - Click on the menu button - Select the option Settings - Privacy and security - Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout